Black's Farmwood is a San Francisco Bay Area-based company providing the highest quality reclaimed wood and wide plank flooring for residential and commercial projects. With twenty years of experience, an expansive showroom, competitive pricing, and personalized top-notch service, we help bring your dreams to life. Call us about your project today!
What We Offer
- Beautifully aged and historic reclaimed wood for commercial, residential and retail design.
- Wide plank, reclaimed wood flooring, unfinished and prefinished engineered wood flooring, rustic beams, siding, character wall paneling
- Eco Specification, LEED Projects, FSC® Certified.
- Prefinished Engineered European White Oak Flooring
- Our products are no VOC, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Why We Do It
- Reclaimed wood keeps solid waste out of the landfill.
- Using wood from sustainable sources promotes the green economy.
- Sustainably sourced wood helps preserve our planet for future generations.
How We Do It
- We take the time to learn about your project goals and work with you every step of the way to bring your dreams to life!
- We offer onsite consultations in our Petaluma showroom by appointment.
- We provide samples and images to inspire your project.
- We custom-mill at our Northern California facility to meet your exact design specifications.
What are your design goals for using reclaimed wood or FSC® Certified wood on your project? Contact us and tell us your vision!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Thank you for your help with picking out and ordering the barn wood for my accent wall. It looks amazing. The carpenter who put it up is now going to do it in his home and they will be referring you to other customers as they took a ton of pictures and it progressed. It turned out exactly as I had envisioned. I am thrilled beyond with the results. Thank you so much!"
“Our furniture is all in its new home and we absolutely love each piece! These products are beautiful and our team was very excited when they arrived – much more than they expected!!”
Debra DeCius, PHR-CA, SHRM-CP
Office Manager, Circle Eight Games Inc.