Reclaimed Wood Douglas Fir Beams
Black’s Farmwood provides the finest reclaimed old-growth Douglas-fir beams and timbers.
- Excellent material for structural use due to its ability to withstand high loads. Was and still is widely used in the construction industry.
- Our reclaimed Douglas-fir beams and timbers have dense and tight growth rings that are rarely available in newly cut trees.
Surface Finish Options
- Wire brush. To raise the grain and make the color a more consistent golden brown, we wire brush the aged surface of the beams.
- Aged Patina. If you want a naturally aged patina, we’ll leave the beams “as is”.
- Bright Sawn. If you want a bright sawn finish, we’ll resaw the timbers on all four faces (you’ll still have bolt holes, nail holes, associated mineral staining, and evidence of prior use).